- Angus has over 30 years corporate finance experience. Before establishing Aquasia in 2009, Angus was the Chief Executive of ABN AMRO Australia and New Zealand, a position he held for over 6 years. Angus was also a member of ABN AMRO’s Asian Management Team which oversaw all of ABN AMRO’s retail, investment banking and asset management activities across 17 countries in Asia Pacific
- During Angus’ leadership, ABN AMRO was a leading provider of a broad range of investment banking products in Australia and New Zealand and was recognised as a leading advisory and capital markets house, capable of delivering innovative solutions to its clients
- Angus is the Chairman of Australian Schools Plus and is a past board member of the Business Council of Australia, the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority and was also the deputy Chairman of the Australian Chamber Orchestra
- Angus has a Bachelor of Economics from Macquarie University, and was awarded a 2008 Alumni Award for Distinguished Service in the fields of Investment Banking, Business Leadership and the Arts
- In 2012, Angus was Co-Chair of a Review of the Australia Council, which reported to the Federal Minister of Arts on the governance and purpose of the Council.